Okay. I promised the Cedar Plank Recipe, so here it is:
Soak your Cedar Plank for 30 to 90 minutes
Start your grill according to directions
Place food on plank and place plank on grill
Plank should smoke but not ignite
Cedar Plank Salmon with Caper Butter Sauce
1lb of salmon fillet (with skin on one side)
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon of ground coriander
salt to taste
2 tablespoons capers
3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
1 large lemon juiced
1/2 tablespoon of capers
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees
2. Place salmon fillet (skin side down) on your cedar plank and brush with the olive oil
3. Sprinkle the ground coriander, pepper, and capers over the full length of the fillet and salt to taste
4. Grill for 15 to 25 minutes until the fish flakes into large chunks when pulled
5. While the fish is grilling prepare the sauce by melting the butter in a small skillet at medium heat. Once melted, add the capers and lemon juice. Bring sauce to a boil and then remove from heat. Serve hot over fish.
I'm always looking for things to decorate my fence in the back yard and I think that I might like to have this. It might make an excellent tattoo also, I'm just not sure where I would put it....I think that I need a few of these for the trees in my yard. They are so adorable. I think that I need this to go along with the dragon too. I like this too, but I don't know if it is suitable for outdoors.
Looking to spice up your fridge for the holidays? How about this or this?
Munchkin loves the Wizard of Oz, so I think that I might have to get this for her.
My sister-in-law works at Coldwater Creek. I might have to send her a special Christmas list that includes: this, this, and this. Of course, I could also love any of these from the Territory Ahead, which includes this, this, this, this, or this.
Okay, that's enough for today. I'll be posting pictures from the birthday celebration with Trouble on Sunday some time tomorrow. That will also include a little walk down memory lane with some pictures of her a she has grown up. A flurry of knitting content will follow later this week as well.