"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Knitting Does Actually Take Place

I almost forgot. I finished the Buckeye Socks this past weekend. Here are some pictures.






Sorry for the quality of the last two. I think that too much celebrating with the kids for Turkey Day added to a bit of unsteadiness.....

I wish I could say that they were matching, but you can see that the variegated yarn has a mind of its own. The one on the left was knitted first and then the one on the right. I didn't make them at the same time because I was altering a pattern to suit a man. I hope that my father-in-law isn't too picky and doesn't notice.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! I've knit about four rows in the past two weeks. I'm going to finish my blog reading and curl up with my u-Neck vest and Project Runway.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I need to get to knitting too...these look great!!

Knittymuggins said...

The socks look great! I'm sure FIL will love them!

knittymuggins