1. When I’m sick: Unless I have a fever I am at work. If I have a fever I am in bed and do not want to be bothered by anyone!
2. When I take a walk: I concentrate on all the beauty that surrounds me and the opportunities that have been put in my life. It is a time to clear my head and focus on what I need to do. I walk early in the mornings when the city is just stirring. Some times I can even watch the sun rise.
3. Money can’t buy happiness: but it can buy yarn! Lots and lots of yarn!!!!
4. Cotton makes me: feel comfortable and leather makes me: want to own/ride a motorcycle, like this or this or this. The first two I could own, but the third I would have to be the passenger.
5. The strangest person/character I’ve had lewd thoughts about was: Sean Connery at any age, but older is actually sexier!
6. My favorite color these days is: red because it makes me feel alive, but brown is close because it makes me feel attractive.
7. And as for the weekend: tonight I’m relaxing because the afternoon was special. Saturday I am helping celebrate a new friend's birthday with her partner and one of my new friends. Sunday, I think I might go visit an old co-worker and his family and cook out or I will spend time with Trouble or Munchkin. Monday, I will check on Gustav, make the necessary preparations, and most likely chill and knit.