"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #187

1. I'm going to have lunch with an old co-worker today.

2. Adjectives not many would use to describe me at first glance: adventure and daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point let some one special know how you feel even if you think they should already know.  Say it out loud anyway.

4. SF has a true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is a wonderful virtue to have.

6. Try something new no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a little TV with SF and getting to bed early, tomorrow my plans include grilling out and working on the Red Robin and Clementine WIP's and Sunday, I want to swim and enjoy the sun!

No comments: