1. When it's quiet I check to see what mischief the pets are up to and then I can resume knitting.
2. We haven't had a rained out weekend in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is 110% in love with SF and I couldn't be more thankful.
4. Birthdays and BBQ, perfect things to celebrate in July.
5. In the town where I was born Elvis and Beale Street still reign.
6. Unconditional Love and Acceptance is something I really love about my significant other/friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet dinner at home, tomorrow my plans include "a day all about my baby", so says SF and Sunday, I want to watch the Fireworks and maybe swim if the rain will stop!
Happy Independence Day America and thank you to all the armed forces that have fought to keep us free.