"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #184

1. Layers of clouds are what I stare at when I lay on my float in the pool.

2. The new hair style is finally in sight.

3. I'd be willing to bet that this weekend I will finish one of the old UFO's.

4. Sassy hissing and arching her back scares the dog.

5. I'm fond of candles, a hot soak in a bubble bath with a cold glass of wine and snuggle time with my baby.

6. I love my fiber addiction a little too much!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting while we watch Friday Night Lights, tomorrow my plans include knitting and finishing up my ironing (yuk) and Sunday, I want to we all know the answer by now....SWIM!

No comments: