"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #186

1. I feel satisfied with my life at the moment.

2. Next week I will have the time needed to catch up.

3. Do unto others...you know the rest.  Just sayin' karma is a wonderful thing.

4. Each and every one of us is completely unique.

5. It's hard to know how much you care about some one and not be sure if they feel the same way you do.

6. Do your best and everything else follows suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the Diagonal Granny Afghan, tomorrow my plans include starting something new for me and Sunday, I want to be lazy and not do anything I don't have to do!

1 comment:

Amy Darsie said...

Here's to knitting for yourself!!! I finally decided to make myself a pair of socks, after working on items for other folks.

Enjoy your lazy Sunday!