"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, July 9, 2007

Tuesday Temptations

Okay, I thought that it was about time to post stuff from the birthday blow out, so this will be the Tuesday Temptation Birthday Review.

I will warn you in advance that this will be a picture heavy post......consider yourself warned!
Look at the decorations that Wifey and Munchkin put up...


Now for the treats....

I got a gift certificate to the LYS and I bought myself this, and this (2 skeins to make myself some socks).

I also got this from the Munchkin the perfume).

Remember that plea for the Smokey Quartz? Well, look what Wifey did....

She also got me this.....

For those of you that don't know what this is, it is a Pocket Dragon and they have been discontinued. I'm so sad....aren't they cute?



I also got this yarn (Rowan Calmer in Refresh) for the SKC KAL - Fifi and this yarn (Artyarns Regal Silk in Petal Pink Chocolate) for the second SKC KAL - Annie's Corset Top.

Update - I forgot that Trouble also gave me a gift card that let me purchase this, and these in size 3 (two sets), and this in size 7 for me to knit Fifi.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some GREAT stuff! Very exciting potential projects and yarn for stashing.

Anonymous said...

Can I send your family my birthdate and mailing address? :-)

Lisa said...

Cynical Gal - I have been so fortunate to have a partner that has freinds that have adopted me and spoil me (since I'm obviuosly the diva of this group). I'll keep you posted on the projects for the "chosen" yarns.

Michelle - I know....I'm spoiled, but I love it. BTW - where are those measurements? Sahara is just waiting for you......

Megan - come ahead with the birthday and the mailing address. We adopt the willing easily. Just remember, we can be a rowdy group when we all get together for a special event! Best part, birthday girl picks the food that will be served and the cake!

Miss Me said...

looks like you had a great birthday too! happy belated... my first "flavour" from the sweet sheep arrived yesterday. i need to take pictures and post it. isn't yarn a great gift?