"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-010

FFI


And...here we go!

1. I love to go to new places to eat because I love trying new things.

2. Seriously, it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was breakfast at LaQuinta.

4. At least one old thought process is no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to hug the one you love and call your parents.

6. Your common sense and skills have brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting for the game tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include Round One of the NCAA Tourney and a return to Littons and Sunday, I want to sight-see!

(Posted today, because I forgot to set the auto post....)

No comments: