"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-010

And...here we go!

1. Oh gross! I thought it was a pebble but it wasn't, thanks Ambre.

2. Running the half marathon and several 5 k events, well THAT's off my bucket list!

3. No, I really don't like TV, unless it is certain sporting events, certain movies or a few selected shows.  I think there are MUCH better ways to amuse oneself or other activities that are much more enjoyable.

4. Love the person you have chosen with your ENTIRE heart and soul.

5. And then I decided to try something different.

6. I can't forget my past.  It reminds me if what things to avoid and what things to forge ahead towards.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the end of Nurse duty, tomorrow my plans include a jaunt on the Blue Flame (weather should be GREAT!) and Sunday, I want to relax and get ready for the start of MARCH MADNESS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, I love reading your fill-ins and then using the format for my own post (hee hee).

Have a great weekend!