"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Temptations

OK! I am ready to get some of these up for ya'll!

Today, I purchased this for our bedroom. We had discussed a storage bench before but the original one was discontinued, so I punted and found this one at Cost Plus World Market. It had the same dimensions but has shorter legs, which I believe is actually better than the original.

I ordered a things from JC Penney and when I can find the order info I'll update this with their pictures/links. I am slowly starting to think about Spring and dresses, so I wanted to get some affordable dresses for a Business Casual environment. That said, I want a few things from Coldwater Creek as well and will post about in next week's installment.

I bought this and this from Bed Bath a& Beyond yesterday and I can't wait to use them.

I bought this for the "retreat". My room had taken a back seat to the rest of the stuff that has been going on and I have begun to focus on getting it cleaned up, organized, and decorated. A future post will be devoted to the new elements that I will be introducing to the room. I have decided on a exotic floor lamp and I want to have some curtains made. I may get a twin size quilt and have the curtains made from it, as the window is short and small. Still pondering that one.

Knitting was prevalent this weekend, as I stayed close by since Eraser has not been well. I will post about that later this week. I have been trying to get a lot of WIPs done and converted to FOs, so hang tight.

That's all for now, as Windows wants to restart after uploading some updates....silly Microsoft....doesn't it know I'm busy?

No comments: