"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Well, after this week I am really a bit glad that we have rain today. I spent the better part of the afternoon with Eraser at the vet again. She still has a bladder infection and we had to give her round two of all the medications again. The vet and are both hopeful that this will be the last round and we can rid her of the crud. It is tiring to come home at the end of the wirk day and have to clean up the office and wash the bath mats and mop the floors before I can even get dinner.

The rain provides me with a chance to get my laundry done and allows me to watch NCAA March Madness with SF. We have been watching the men and the women started today. Lady Vols advance, so we are both happy. I want the WVU men and women to advance as well. The TV time is allowing me to also get some lingering WIP's finished, so next week both Ravelry and the blog will get some FO pictures....

Back to knitting, TV and SF....

No comments: