"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Temptations

Not really but for me this is a wonderful post. Tonight I submitted my web design final and thus, this semester is over, except for receiving the final grade. I know the professor liked the submission from the gleam that I saw in his eye. But I do not want to jinx the grade....

Okay...I am a virgin on this next part of the post. I have a video of Zoe...I have gone to Flickr and told it to add it to the blog....the Tadpole is getting so big and I loved having them here for the weekend.

I have added items to the slide show and I will post more about the weekend later tomorrow. SF out did herself with the cards this time. She had me misty eyed and Stephanie was as well....

Off to sleep...my brain is exhausted from the core dump....

No comments: