"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Sensations

Just a quick post to let you all know a few things....

S.F. got this today:



Yes, it does replace the Big Dog K-9 that she had already. It is a LONG story and best told in a different forum. The good news, she has a huge load off her mind and now her stress level has been relieved. The "challenge" has consumed our time for the last six weeks and I am glad that the new baby will be delivered to her on Tuesday. The picture doesn't even begin to do her justice, but when do they ever? Now, I have to get a helmet, boots, and official Harley gear.....Oh darn, I have to go shopping at a motor cycle shop....I am SO upset......right.....

I have been knitting as well. I have joined two KALs. One is the Clapotis and one is the Princess Lace Wrap. I am very excited. I have also finished another catghan. I am also in the process of finishing Stephanie's hospital footies....she told me her shoe size was a 10 but it is actually an 11....I have to rip back the toe on one and add an inch and refinish.....thank goodness she told me before I had both of them done....I also am almost finished with both of my Pay-It-Forward gifts...I will be posting pictures here and in Ravelry as soon as I can...

Okay...out the door with Stephanie and Jack for the mystery evening......

No comments: