"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, March 9, 2009

Magic Monday?

Okay, so you already know that this week will be a hectic one. However, I have taken a moment out of my evening to treat myself to a manicure. No, I did not go and get one. I did this myself. What prompted the nail shaping and painting? The South Beach collection by OPI!

I have long been a fan of their products. One of my favorite shades is Hawaiian Orchid (NL A06). It is a wonderful pink that is Sheer with a little Shimmer. It is perfect for work and looks very feminine.

But tonight, I painted the freshly sculpted nails with Paint My Moji-Toes Red (NL B75). The description says that it is a warm rosy red for cocktails on the beach. Now I am not headed to the beach any time soon, but I felt a little festive with the Rodeo in town and my Spring Break coming next week.

Okay...off to sleep now....after all I have a BUSY day tomorrow. I hope that Miss Ginger has some opinion for other pool-side colors, as I feel the need for a refined woman's opinion. How about it Miss Ginger, what other colors should I consider for that alluring pool-side look? I'm thinking that the Brights selections are in order as well as a few other possibilities from the South Beach collection.

Feel free to check out the colors and chime in....nail polish is a wonderful way to add a splash of color to any outfit!

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

chicago champagne toast - one of my all time favourite colours for fingers.

toes? anything bright (or dark!) goes!

Lorette said...

I don't usually bother with fingernails, as I keep them very short for work, but I have OPI Vodka & Caviar (deep red rose) on my toes at the moment!