"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday Temptations

Okay, now that Wifey is back to work I have the "fun" task of dinner while she has volleyball season. What does that have to do with Tuesday Temptations? I need your help more than ever.

Why? Because I need healthy recipes for dinner. This is where CKG and Ms. Troll can help out, but I need Mafia's input too. And Less I forget, Tangled Up In Knots is a dietician....

So, send me you favorites healthy dinner recipes. I mean stuff like fish, chicken, veggies, soups, and salads. Get help from your friends, your mom, your partner. I don't care where they come from just send 'em all my way. Who knows, I might even build a link for all of them on my side bar if I get enough of 'em.

I need ya'll now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I will post a few. let me get a few together.

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! You forget that I don't like to cook. My idea of a healthy meal is eating a can of peas for dinner...

Unknown said...

I find lots of good inspiration from cooking blogs. Here's a few I like.

http://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com/
http://kitchen-parade-veggieventure.blogspot.com/
www.101cookbooks.com

I can't wait to see what everyone else suggests.

Jess P. said...

Here's my suggestion. It's kind of goofy but super easy. http://poskozims.blogspot.com/2007/07/nonchiladas.html