"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, August 13, 2007

Pay It Forward

Remember that movie with Helen Hunt and Kevin Spacey?

This is from Tangled up in Knots (who got it from Pony Knits, who got it from Alaina, who got it from Jodie, etc. etc. etc.)

Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog...

So for those of you who want to join this good yarn karma exchange, leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Does it have to be a BIG gift? I'm in!