"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday Temptations

Okay, we all know that I have been obsessing with wrap style sweaters. Well, guess what? I found a site with free patterns......wanna have the link? Okay! Knitting Pattern Central

I have found this, this, this, and this.......

And as if I needed more addictions, look what else I found in the directory of patterns.....SOCKS, Dishcloths, Ponchos, and Shawls and Stoles.

Now that I've shared this (for those of you that have never seen the site either) what sites do you like to haunt for free patterns? Please share with me. I will put them all together in a single post next week so that everyone can get them.

Teamwork!

2 comments:

FemiKnitMafia said...

I'm so ordinary -- Knitty and MagKnits are my favorite free pattern sites.

Miss Me said...

i feel like i was keeping a secret... knitting pattern central is the MOST comprehensive site for free patterns. it links in many free pattern resources (but only ones with pictures). one that they don't always get is http://www.theanticraft.com/ okay - it's not always in good taste, but it usually does make me laugh...