"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-13

And...here we go!

1. I can't believe my daughters are actually making more adult decisions.
2. I hope April brings more Spring weather for everyone.
3. How can I develop more of my skills and talents without sacrificing anything.
4. Jasmine rice was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one is a six-pack.
6. Humidity is returning to our weather and the NCAA men's festivities are here.  UConn is slated to win; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to grabbing some more time with Megan, tomorrow my plans include a visit to SJ H-D and a Tea Party at USS PLUS the two basketball games and Sunday, I want to enjoy the women play and the return of SF from her business trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a busy weekend planned. I hope you have a good one!