"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-17

And...here we go!

1. I love to look at landscapes in the Spring to see all the wonderful colors.

2. Nothing beats a kind word and a smile.

3. It's how you look at things that really matters.

4. If you know how my book will end, please don't tell me!

5. Well, would you do it just because your friends are going to.

6. I wish my garden could sustain more of the classic spring peepers.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Memphis move on in the NBA play-offs, tomorrow my plans include a much over due oil change and car wash for the black beauty and Sunday, I want to take a walk-about with SF!

1 comment:

Amy Darsie said...

Have a great weekend!!!