"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-015

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. For me, it was all about the presentation.

2. I was amazed at the abundance of organic produce at my local supermarket.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the still of the night air that promised a new day on the horizon.

4. A whale watching cruise is something I always wanted to do.

5. When it was over, I was not sure if I had made my point or if it even mattered.

6. I was by myself but I never felt alone.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to happy hour with the neighbors, tomorrow my plans include knitting, sunshine and a mud bug party with Stephanie, Jack and Zoe and Sunday, I want to pamper myself!

No comments: