And...here we go!
1. For me, it was all about the presentation.
2. I was amazed at the abundance of organic produce at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the still of the night air that promised a new day on the horizon.
4. A whale watching cruise is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I was not sure if I had made my point or if it even mattered.
6. I was by myself but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to happy hour with the neighbors, tomorrow my plans include knitting, sunshine and a mud bug party with Stephanie, Jack and Zoe and Sunday, I want to pamper myself!