"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins #205

FFI


Happy New Year to all! So...here we go!

1. I feel peaceful and content with my life.

2. Nothing is better on New Years Ever than a glass of good wine, Dick Clarks's Countdown and song.

3. It's important to learn from your mistakes and grow.

4. I'm looking forward to a fresh start in 2011 and how.

5. On New Year's Eve I love to snuggle up with SF and let the evening just unfold.

6. I can master anything if I just practice.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to college bowl games and basketball (Go Rockets), tomorrow my plans include spending the day with Kevin and Kathy, eating black-eyed peas and pork, watching college bowl games and knitting and Sunday, I want to start taking down the holiday decorations!

And here are the answers to last week's:

28. JOSNLYETW: jolly old st nicholas lean your ear this way
29. GKWLLOOTFOS: good king wencelas looked out on the feast of stephen
30. UOTRRPOJGOSC: up on the rooftop reindeer pause out jumps good old santa clause
31. JBJBJBR: jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
32. IHABCWY: ill have a blue chrismas without you
33. WUNWTAGC: way up north where the air gets cold
34. JHTSBRTTTT: just hear those sleigh bells jingling ting ting tingling too
35. CTTMPRPPP: come the told me pa rum pa pa pum
36. AWHHOH: angels we have heard on high
37. HAHJC: have a holly jolly chrismas
38. AIAMNCFAB: away in the manger no crib for a bed

No comments: