And...here we go!
1. Up early tomorrow to attend the car show with SF.
2. I'm keeping to myself today because some mystery bug is going around.
3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: things my sister in New Jersey needs these days with the snow storms.
4. I would love a romantic dinner, a soak in the tub and a nice back rub.
5. I'm thinking about brats cooked in beer and sauerkraut.
6. Looking through old magazine clippings I saved I found a picture that will be my first attempt at designing a knitted garment pattern.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to happy hour with SF, tomorrow my plans include attending the car show and Sunday, I want to finish the toe on the "Blame It On Jordan" and get more done on the test knitting that I started for two wonderful ladies!