"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-001


FFI


And...here we go (thanks to my cousin for reminding me)!

1. It's 2011; I will learn to pamper myself more.

2. I wish I could make bread and butter pickles.

3. Thankfully I have my knitting to relax me.

4. My other half and my kids are the best things in life.

5. I am so ready fro Spring.

6. I love the College bowl games.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Cotton Bowl, tomorrow my plans include a much needed over-haul to the hair cut and Sunday, I want to watch football and finish the scarf!

1 comment:

Amy Darsie said...

Good for you! You give so much of yourself, and you are such a good person, that you should spoil yourself more!