"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-007

FFI


And...here we go!

1. New experiences and possibilities are right around the next bend.

2. Spring could be an unexpected turn on a daily walk given the weather we've had lately.

3. I'm looking forward to going back to the driving range and getting my golf game up to par (Couldn't resits that one.).

4. I want to experience so much that I never have imagined.

5. Try to find that one thing that makes you smile and remember it when you are feeling blue.

6. Just being me is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an evening with SF either alone or with friends, tomorrow my plans include finishing my taxes and knitting and Sunday, I want to get outdoors and enjoy the weather!

1 comment:

Amy Darsie said...

Mmm ... taxes. I did ours before I headed to NY. I HATE doing my taxes so much.

Thank you for the birthday card! I loved it!