"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-006

FFI


And...here we go!

1. Family is special in my life, regardless of the contents of the members.

2. Relationships, even the best ones, have their fair share of ups and downs.

3. Trust yourself.

4. I always pray for the best.

5. Parents mold and shape up to the best of their abilities using our potential the best they can, so forgive them if you can.  Parenthood does not come with an all inclusive how-to manual.

6. "I love you more." is what was said.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a totally spontaneous evening , tomorrow my plans include a trip to the outlet center on 290 and Sunday, I want to share a special Valentine's Day dinner, specially prepared, with SF!

No comments: