And...here we go!
1. We are on this earth because we all have gifts to share and love to give.
2. What a strange experience this winter has been here in Texas.
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is not to wear my feelings on my sleeve and not take so many things so personally.
4. Reach out to your family and stay connected.
5. I remember how I felt the first time you touched my hand, put your arm around my shoulder and told me it was all going to okay from now on.
6. That last cuddle before we drift off to sleep is one of the best parts of my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to happy hour with SF (staying safe and warm), tomorrow my plans include a trip to get our hair done (if the shop is open) and getting my taxes done and Sunday, I want to Super Bowl, beer and brats with sauerkraut, knitting and special time with SF!