"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, December 18, 2010

So, did you miss me?

Okay, as you may have noticed I have been a bit reclusive as of late.  It hasn't been because I have nothing to share.  Quite the contrary.  I have been super busy at work and most nights I barely have the energy to fix myself some dinner before I crash.  While this is not all bad, it has consumed all of my energy for the last few weeks.  Even my knitting has suffered.  So, I sat down and had a chat with myself.  Starting TODAY I will be making sure that I set aside time for myself again.  Time to catch up on Ravelry.  Time to "visit" FaceBook.  Time to knit.  Time to go to Panera on Monday to see the Clack gang.  And time to catch up on all my friends blogs.  I have a lot to catch up with, so bear with me if I comment on your old posts.

That is all for now....off to get this place cleaned up and get ready to see CLACK peeps!

4 comments:

Amy Darsie said...

I always miss you!!!

I'm glad to see that you have found some time for yourself. It can be really hard to do, especially around the holidays!

Kristen said...

My blog has also fallen by the wayside. Again. ;)

Christi said...

New-job-busy does get better! Sneak some time in for yourself. I hope your party was fun! I'm sorry I couldn't attend.

Anonymous said...

I have been away from Blogland too! Spending more time on FB and Ravelry...happy holidays!