"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #202

friday fill-ins
(design by "thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/)"


This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!

So...here we go!

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is getting the meal of my choice.

2. Anniversaries are a great example of the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was a red blouse from Eddie Bauer.

4. Life is child's game that I still love to play.

5. The reason is sometimes hard to explain but is usually as clear as the glass on a new car.

6. I live in the South so I don't have to deal with snow and cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the company holiday party, tomorrow my plans include the Pearland versus Katy game and Sunday, I want to knit and watch football!

AND/OR

1. HYAMLC:
2. TFNTADS:
3. GRYMGLNYD:
4. ICUAMC:
5. SNHNAICAIB:
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM:
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL:
8. YBWOYBNC:
9. JTTWTLHC:

No comments: