"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #203

FFI


This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!

So...here we go!

1. I wish I could get motivated by something this month.

2. I would like a day at the spa...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring an amazing chocolate dessert if you come for a visit.

4. Christmas through the eyes of kids is so amazing.

5. One of my fondest hopes is that I can close a chapter that still lingers open.

6. I have some amazing friends and I just wanted to say thank you.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the hairdresser for highlights and a trim and Sunday, I want to knit and do NOTHING!

AND/OR

10. YKDADAPAVCACADAB:
11. ISMKSCUTMLN:
12. CSBSDIHS:
13. HTHASGTTNK:
14. GGROBAR:
15. OHNTSASB:
16. AIWFCIMTFT:
17. DTTSIAOHOS:
18. WTKOOA:

And here are the answers to last week's:

1. HYAMLC: have yourself a merry little christmas
2. TFNTADS: the first noel the angels did say
3. GRYMGLNYD: god rest ye merry gentleman let nothing you dismay
4. ICUAMC: it came upon a midnight clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: silent night holy night all is calm all is bright
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la
8. YBWOYBNC: you better watch out you better not cry
9. JTTWTLHC: joy to the world the lord has come

2 comments:

Amy Darsie said...

A trip to the spa ...my, that does sound nice!

IamKnitGuy said...

Dog is too cute, seriously cute!