"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Secret Gift Knitting

Sorry that I missed Temptation Tuesday. I was a bit under the weather with a sinus headache and went into work at 11:30 AM instead of my normal 8:30 AM time. You don't want all of the details. I am MUCH better today with medication.

I am sharing a picture of some gift knitting that I have been working on. I have been using Rowan Cotton Glace to make some footies for a friend for Christmas. She has fiber allergies and this was the best cotton that I thought would work to make footies for her to wear to sleep in. There are more details on Ravelry if you want specs, or let me know in the comments...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute.

Miss Me said...

nice! since i can't sleep if my feet are cold, i "get" bedsocks!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

ooh! orange!!! i love those, what a great idea.

Knittymuggins said...

Sooooo cute! I may need to make a pair for myself after Christmas ;)

knittymuggins

Cindy said...

I love these, Lisa! I would really like to have the pattern if you are in a sharing mood! :-) Well done!