"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday Temptations

Lo and behold, it's Tuesday and I have not posted any knitting or much at all. Well, here is the first entry for this week. As I was drinking my coffee this morning I was planning out my week and the upcoming weekend (last weekend before the next birthday).

These are just a few things that wandered through my thoughts and tried to tempt me away from the posted schedule:

1. Dreyer's SlowChurned Rich and Creamy Yogurt Blends - Chocolate Fudge Brownie

2. "License to Wed" with Robin Williams

3. My first non-child appropriate car - a Chrysler Sebring Convertible like this.

4. A romantic Olivia Cruise like this with the Wifey for an anniversary.....

5. Fall trip to here, just because we can.

6. I need this so that I can watch all my favorite shows (Knitty Gritty/Uncommon Threads/WNBA Games/ETC.) while I swim in my pool or while I m relaxing on the patio.

7. I'm feeling like I could use this stone in a necklace or ear rings, or both for my birthday......

8. I have been dreaming of making something with this, as the name is decadent and it seems like a perfect knitting project for something special...

9. I am also day dreaming of this too....

10. And finally....I want to see this too....

Back to reality...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love these random list posts! I think everyone's brains are fried from the heat... Yummy yarns!