"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, April 16, 2007

Taxes Filed and Knitting Resumes

Finally! I have finished my tax return for 2006 and gotten it off in the mail! Now, for fun and excitement, I can start on the two FASFA applications for the girls. It will be the last time I have to complete one for Megan and possibly for Stephanie too.

Best part, once the filing was complete, I was able to get back to my WIP's. I have 22 rows left on the baby blanket for KD and Matt, so I should have it finished, washed, and in their hands well before the estimated arrival in June. That also means that I can get back to work o the Sahara for myself.

Need to get some pictures of the WIP's posted so that everyone can see that I can actually knit, not just talk about knitting....

No comments: