"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

FFI


And...here we go!

1. Blue skies nothing but blue skies do I see.

2. Sometimes a note from a relative triggers a trip down memory lane for me.

3. Kids say the darnedest things.

4. Trying new foods, relaxing with someone special, no need for a watch; these are some of the best things about vacation.

5. Love is understand, forgiving and never-ending.

6. I wonder if my dad ever participated in submarine races.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up some packages that need to be mailed, tomorrow my plans include a serious update to the haircut and watching the US Women's soccer match and Sunday, I want to cook out and see what develops for my birthday!

1 comment:

Amy Darsie said...

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Keep an eye on your snail-mail mailbox!