"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-26

FFI


And...here we go!

1. Getting away to clear my head sounds good right about now.

2. For me, a good workout at the gym is a good way to start your day off right.

3. Coffee, tea or an adult beverage?

4. I love my Keurig in place of a traditional coffee pot.

5. The lights dancing on the water are always seductive to me.

6. Loving one self is the best way to find happiness.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing NOTHING, tomorrow my plans include laundry and chores and then Pride (or a trip to Dallas) and Sunday, I want to resolve a few issues with the girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Pride. I skipped the parade for the first time in 5 years...and this year the weather was PERFECT. Not so in years past.