"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #200

So...here we go!

1. Why does the traffic suck on the way home? You would think that people would drive correctly so that they could get home quicker. Go figure.

2. SF really needs to get her passport so that we can make plans to see the world.

3. Thank you for being there, caring and sharing. That goes out to each and every one of my fellow bloggers and those that I call my dear friends.

4. Thanksgiving really is my favorite holiday because I enjoy the cooking, the gathering of friends and family and the time to remember exactly how blessed I really am at this point in my life.

5. I am SO glad that this week is over. It has been an emotional rollercoaster, in a good way, but it has drained my energy.

6. We can be anything that we make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting on the pj’s and chillin’, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house, going to Macy’s again for more slacks and a trip to Upstairs Studio to pick up my Third Place prize of a $50.00 gift certificate to the store (translation – I will be getting $50.00 worth of stuff to be determined) and pick up the socks and Sunday, I want to sleep in with SF and enjoy a day filled with whatever we decide to do together!

1 comment:

Twistedtexan said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your loot from Upstairs Studio. Congrats again!