"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #199


FFI


So...here we go!

1. When pigs fly I'll begin to care what others think about my life and my choices.

2. A co-worker just told me "I think you're hot, would you like to go on a date sometime?".  When I politely declined he became abusive and aggressive, seriously?!

3. Call me crazy, I would rather spend the day knitting while watching sports than spending it shopping.

4. Life is too short to knit with yucky yarn and put up with bad relationships if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is my friend Dave because he is just too damn honest and you always know where you stand.

6. Over you (and you know who you are), who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a long over due celebration, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the hair dresser and tons of NCAA Football and Sunday, I want to bake and make some food in the crock pot!

No comments: