So...here we go!
1. Sometimes, a date on a "school night" is good for the relationship.
2. Creepy single guy at work hitting on me makes me mad because he assumes since he doesn't see a wedding/engagement ring that I automatically want him or need a man. Pisses me off and that is how I feel about the whole thing.
3. Small victories are best in my case.
4. The Six Thinking Hats method is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to take my leather coats to the cleaners but it hasn't happened so far and Winter is fast approaching.
6. I have not reached my weight and dress size goal ...yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some much needed sleep, tomorrow my plans include attending the Lone Star Rally with SF and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day doing whatever we wake up feeling like we want to do, or not do, as the case may be!
Enjoy the weekend and don't forget to "Fall" back on Sunday!