"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, March 22, 2007

What a Day!

Life back at work this week after a vacation has been "fun". Between catching up on email, mail, and daily activities I am glad that tomorrow I only work a half day.

I have been teaching myself HTML code and my head is about to explode. I can't get my button to work and it will be the death of me.

I can't wait until tomorrow to go and get my yarn for the KAL that I will be doing for the Sahara sweater with the Sexy Knitter Club!



This is the very button that I can't make work......

Home to catch up on laundry from vacation and all the yard work that awaits. My only comfort is the fact that I have all afternoon tomorrow to pick yarn and then get one last WIP done before the April 1st start of the KAL.

No comments: