"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Gardening

What a busy weekend. We spent the entire weekend either cleaning up flower beds from the winter or watching basketball. I love March Madness! Go Rutgers! Go Ohio!

The fower beds in the front are almost all done.....two more to clean and one to build. The back yard has more work but we will have to be careful, as we have a nesting mourning dove and a nesting blue jay. Thank goodness we have a procted wildlife preserve status.

I read my Sarah pattern and will be starting my swatch tomorrow. I am so excited.

Now for some new shots of the cats...


No comments: