"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!


1. As you can see I make it here when I can.

2. Christmas will be here soon!

3. I love to buy gifts for SF.

4. Giving some one something I made as a gift(s).

5. What's up with all this Black Friday nonsense.

6. I seem to have the world just past my fingertips.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling with SF, tomorrow my plans include dropping off SF at the airport and then decorating the WHOLE house for Christmas and Sunday, I want to work on some cross-stitch ornaments and knit while I watch football and Lady Vols!

No comments: