"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-21

And...here we go!

1. I see fixing steak on the grill this weekend.

2. I'm going to be making banana bread from scratch.

3. They begin to listen to my suggestions and have been asking me for help and it feels good to share.

4. There are a few things I wish I could have mastered oh so many years earlier.

5. This I know: I have learned what being in love truly feels like and I know I have made the right choice.

6. I want sushi and sake tonight for dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to serious knitting on two scarves that need to be done by the end of the month, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house, cleaning the pool, laundry and a little shopping and Sunday, I want to welcome SF home propperly ;)!

No comments: