"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-20

1. I know that I am strong and independent; however, I need to project that a little bit more often than I do.

2. I want to finish at least one of the three books I'm currently reading before this weekend is done, if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for outdoor activities; however, we really could use a weekend filled with rain SOON, as we are 17" behind on our annual rainfall.

4. Working with people from another country can sometimes be a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to express myself in manners that suit my own personal needs.

6. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a glass of wine and a bubble bath, tomorrow my plans include the Texas H.O.G. Rally and Sunday, I want to work on my ISE scarf!

1 comment:

Amy Darsie said...

It sounds like you have a nice weekend planned! We'll be getting rain here. Want me to send some your way? LOL