"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

I spent Christmas Eve this year with Stephanie, Jack, Zoe and Megan.....plus a few of the Huntsville family friends.  This included Jack's brother Bob, his fiance and their dad, TJ.  It was a blast and the food was AWESOME.  Stephanie made the most AMAZING chicken and dumplings.  There was food every where you looked.  I experienced Kracken Rum! It was wonderful!  Enjoy the pictures and I'll post more later this week!


Amy Darsie said...

Wow! Look how big that child is getting!!!

Thanks for the Christmas card - got it today, but it was still lovely to hear from you and C. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas!

IamKnitGuy said...

O.M.G. is it possible ... that adorable, grown-up girl is Zoe! Isn't she supposed to be a baby? Wow, how time flies. I hope you had a wonderful season and I'm wishing you all the best in 2012! J.