"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #204



FFI


This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!

So...here we go!

1. What in the world is wrong with me.  I seem to have lost my knitting mojo, or at least misplaced it.  If you see it, please return post haste.

2. SF has been on a mission this week to keep me well fed.

3. Go Pearland Oilers!  You can beat the other team Saturday.

4. ISE9 scarf sent to secret spoilee with other goodies.

5. I keep avoiding the radio channel that is playing only Christmas songs for some unknown reason.

6. I will make a trifle for Christmas, or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quality snuggle time with SF before she goes on her trip, tomorrow my plans include last minute house cleaning and knitting with the CLACK peeps and Sunday, I want to get my Christmas cards finished so I can get them in the mail Monday!

AND/OR

19. IDOAWCJLTOIUTK:
20. CROAOFJFNAYN:
21. IBTLALLC:
22. OLTOBHSWSTL:
23. SBRAYLITLSIG:
24. IBHFC:
25. WWYAMCWWYAMC:
26. IHTBOCD:
27. FTSIAJHS:

And here are the answers to last week's:

10. YKDADAPAVCACADAB: You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet & Cupid and Donner and Blitzen
11. ISMKSCUTMLN: I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause underneath the mistletoe last night
12. CSBSDIHS: City sidewalks busy sidewalks dressed in holiday style
13. HTHASGTTNK: Hark the herald angels sing glory to the newborn king
14. GGROBAR: Grandma got run over by a reindeer
15. OHNTSASB: O holy night the stars are shining brightly
16. AIWFCIMTFT: All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
17. DTTSIAOHOS: Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh
18. WTKOOA: We three kings of orient are

No comments: