"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #185

1. This is what life does. It lets you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again.

2. Spraying yourself off with before a romantic evening poolside, yeah appreciate the moment?

3. Upon reflection the chosen hair style may need a few changes to the final product.

4. I have been craving a coney from James Coney Hot Dogs for quite a long time.

5. Later, you wake up and realize that the "To Do" list is way to long for a Friday.

6. I'll follow SF to the far and boundless sea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the 1985 Jamie Circus Baby Blanket and laid back evening, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the hair-dresser and visiting with Kathy and Sunday, I want to swim and cook something on the grill!

No comments: