"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Movie Review

If you haven't had the chance to see the latest Batman movie, The Dark Knight, you need to get it in gear. I went last night with a friend and it was well worth if money. The special effects were amazing and the cast of actors in the film is unbelievable.

I will also add that Heath Ledger deserves every award and accolade the industry has to offer. His performance was amazing. No offense to Jack Nicholson's version of the Joker, but Heath's was beyond just a role. He was so submersed in the role.

Any how, I am not going to give any of it away, but if you liked the other Batman movies, you need to see this one. Michael Cain and Morgan Freeman were simply wonderful.

Two Thumbs up, as two thumbs are all I have!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I've never been a fan of the Batman movies...never even saw the first one with Christian Bale, but as I loved Heath Ledger I HAD to see this one...and it IS amazing and he DOES deserve the Oscar for it!